- Carry out the inspection before leaving the vehicle. After confirming that all parts are normal, check whether the operating handles are placed in the middle. If the machine is stopped for a long time, fill the fuel system with the hand pump first, and unscrew the bleed screw on the fuel injection pump to drain the gas in the fuel system. When starting, turn on the key switch, connect the main power supply, and press the start key to start. If the first start fails, wait for 2~5 minutes before starting the second time. If the start fails for three times, stop the start, find out the cause, and then start again after troubleshooting. Each start time shall not exceed 12 seconds.
- After the engine is started, the engine shall be warmed up at a speed of 600~750r/min, and the readings of all instruments shall be closely observed, especially the readings of the diesel engine oil pressure gauge, which shall be greater than 0.05MPa. When the reading of the barometer is greater than 0.44 MPa, the vehicle can be started.
- After the engine is started, check whether all parts of the loader are normal, and lift the boom to the transportation position; Release the hand brake, press the brake pedal, gently operate the shift control lever, and put the lever in the selected gear; Release the foot brake pedal and slowly press the accelerator pedal to gradually accelerate the loading. Full load can only be achieved after the water temperature reaches 75 ° C
- When the loader is driving in the same direction, it is not necessary to stop or step on the brake pedal when shifting gears; However, if you change the driving direction, you must shift gears after parking.
- When the loader is running or working on the ramp, the selector valve should be placed in the non-cut-off position (applicable to the loader with the selector valve). Because the transmission still has power output when braking, it can start quickly once the brake is released to ensure the stable operation of the loader. Otherwise, if the selector valve is placed in the cut-off position, the brake pedal is pressed, the oil circuit of the transmission is cut off, so that the transmission has no power output, When the loader stops and starts again, it will slide and become unstable.
- When operating the control rod of the rotary bucket cylinder, when the rotary bucket is placed in the proper position, release the control handle, and the control rod can return automatically; However, when operating the boom cylinder control lever, when the boom is raised (or lowered) to the desired position, the control lever should be placed in the middle, because the boom control lever has no automatic return function.
- During the operation of the loader, the water temperature of the engine shall not exceed 95 ° C, and the oil temperature of the torque converter shall not exceed 115 ° C. If the oil and water temperature exceed the allowable value due to long-term heavy load operation, stop cooling.
- If the engine of the loader suddenly catches fire during operation, immediately press the brake pedal. Because the steering oil pump has stopped working at this time, the steering gear cannot be turned
- Do not drive at high speed! Driving at high speed will pose a threat to safety. When the loader is driving downhill, gently step on the brake pedal and keep the engine running. It is forbidden to turn off the machine and slide downhill!
- All parts of the loader shall be regularly maintained and lubricated as required.
- The hydraulic transmission oil used in the gearbox – torque converter of the loader and the hydraulic oil used in the hydraulic system must be clean and meet the specified requirements.