- When the loader is running, the bucket should be retracted, and the bell bucket should be about 400~500mm from the ground. Pay attention to whether there are roadblocks or high-voltage lines during driving. Except for the specified drivers, no other passengers are allowed.
- During the installation, avoid sudden reversing. When the bell bucket is lifted with load, do not turn sharply and brake sharply.
- When the loader is driving on the highway, it must comply with the traffic rules and drive carefully. It is forbidden to slide in neutral when going downhill.
- If the engine stops on a sloping slope, put the bucket on the ground and brake, put the operating levers in the middle position, and then start the engine.
- The loader should pay attention that the stick should not be raised too high.
- When unloading the slope, trench and pit, pay attention not to extend the bucket too far to avoid overturning.
It is not allowed to work on the site with the gradient exceeding the specified value, and there are no obstacles and irrelevant personnel in the operation area.
- When the loader bogie is not locked, it is forbidden to stand between the front and rear frames for maintenance.
- After the boom is raised, the safety pin must be installed or other measures must be taken to support the boom before lubrication and adjustment to prevent the boom from falling and hurting people.
- After operation, the loader should be parked in a safe place, the bucket should be placed flat on the ground, all operating levers should be placed in the middle position, and the brake should be locked.